NP50 Balancer - Women's PMS, Menopause, Osteoporosis Relief Supplements
Natural Relief from PMS, Menopause, osteoporosis. The NP50 Balancer enters the bloodstream, and from there travels throughout the body and into cells, where it is converted into male hormones, known as androgens, and female hormones, known as estrogens.
Whether NP50 Balancer is converted predominantly into androgens or estrogens depends on a person's medical condition, age and sex. In males, the testicles also make androgens, while in females, before menopause, the ovaries also make estrogens. Women make less NP50 than men. Since NP50 levels decline with age, it is useful as hormone replacement therapy. The theory behind supplementing with NP50 is that after about age 30 our bodies naturally produce less of this hormone. The expectation is that by supplementing the body's low level of this hormone, we will be able to slow down symptoms of aging and prevent degenerative disease. Evidence suggests other benefits, including more energy and an increased sex drive.
- Mexican wild yam extract has been grown commercially in Mexico since its discovery. It contains compounds that are similar in chemical structure to steroids, these compounds must be digested, absorbed and processed by one’s body before becoming steroids or hormones.
- Chamomile extract is strongest on the liver and kidneys where it stimulates the organs to purge themselves of toxins.
- Burdock root extract is primarily a blood purifier. It absorbs toxins from ingested food and those produced by intestinal flora. Viscous fiber eliminates the source of many of the toxins. This allows the body to heal itself.
- Black cohosh root extract is best known as a remedy for various ailments of the female reproductive system.
- Siberian ginseng stimulates the adrenal, pancreas, and pituitary glands to lower blood sugar and reduce inflammation.
- Dandelion root extract is the principle herb of blood purifier, kidney and pancreas formulas. Dandelion contains flavonoids that provide its diuretic properties. These compounds are very important to the actions of nearly all blood purifiers. Besides increasing the flow of urine, these compounds relieve muscle spasms and reduce inflammation. Since vitamin A is stored in the liver, the purging process stimulated by the bitter principles in dandelion would undoubtedly release some of the vitamin A stored in the liver and provide a ready supply of this essential nutrient to other body systems.
- Gelatin provides a concentrated source of protein which, when digested, contributes free amino acids to the digestive broth. The amino acids can then combine with minerals to form mineral chelates that are easily absorbed by the small intestine.
*** This product is not to be sold for treatment, prevention, cure or mitigation of disease. This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ***