The Prostate Formula contains all-natural ingredients, which are the following:
- Saw Palmetto – The fat-soluble extract of saw palmetto berries can reduce the formation of DHT in the prostate tissue.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E has long been known for enhancing sexual vitality. Disorders of the reproductive system, including impotency, can be caused by a deficiency of this vitamin.
- Zinc – Zinc is the men’s mineral. It is probably the most important nutrient to the overall health of the male reproductive system.
- Magnesium – Magnesium has been shown to not only prevent heart attacks but to help people to survive them. Too little magnesium upsets heartbeat regularity. There is also evidence that it is necessary to keep blood platelets from clotting and blocking the arteries.
- Nettle – This alkalizing herb has a rich source of minerals, especially high in iron, silicon and potassium.
- Chromium Picolinate – Given to humans has resulted in reduced cholesterol, reduced body fat, and increased lean muscle mass.
- Lycopene (LYC) – Tomatoes contain lycopene, an antioxidant similar to beta-carotene. Lycopene accumulates in the prostate and is more effective at inhibiting human cancer cell growth than other carotenoids.
- Pumpkin Seed extracts (4 to 1) is loaded with zinc and magnesium. Pumpkin seeds have a revitalizing effect upon the prostate gland and acts as a stimulant to male hormone production.
- Pygeum – Pygeum is from the bark of a South African evergreen tree and is commonly used for prostate problems in Europe. Pygeum is the prescription of choice given by European doctors in cases of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
The above combinations of products because of the synergistic quality to enhance each other. Also, please note one must use large amounts of high vitality supplements (vitamins and herbs) to balance one’s body.