- Mexican wild yam extract has been grown commercially in Mexico since its discovery. It contains compounds that are similar in chemical structure to steroids, these compounds must be digested, absorbed and processed by one’s body before becoming steroids or hormones.
- Chamomile extract is strongest on the liver and kidneys where it stimulates the organs to purge themselves of toxins.
- Burdock root extract is primarily a blood purifier. It absorbs toxins from ingested food and those produced by intestinal flora. Viscous fiber eliminates the source of many of the toxins. This allows the body to heal itself.
- Black cohosh root extract is best known as a remedy for various ailments of the female reproductive system.
- Siberian ginseng stimulates the adrenal, pancreas, and pituitary glands to lower blood sugar and reduce inflammation.
- Dandelion root extract is the principle herb of blood purifier, kidney and pancreas formulas. Dandelion contains flavonoids that provide its diuretic properties. These compounds are very important to the actions of nearly all blood purifiers. Besides increasing the flow of urine, these compounds relieve muscle spasms and reduce inflammation. Since vitamin A is stored in the liver, the purging process stimulated by the bitter principles in dandelion would undoubtedly release some of the vitamin A stored in the liver and provide a ready supply of this essential nutrient to other body systems.
- Gelatin provides a concentrated source of protein which, when digested, contributes free amino acids to the digestive broth. The amino acids can then combine with minerals to form mineral chelates that are easily absorbed by the small intestine.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, but rather is a dietary supplement intended solely for nutritional support.